April Showers


That's showers folks not torrential downpours.  Oh if only reality was like Disney world, that little ditty is ping ping pinging in my head at the mention of April showers.   Truth I'd like a couple of days say Thursday - Sunday without rain but I'm not holding my breath.

Still it has been quite nice this afternoon had the patio doors open in the hopes that Harley will find the outside less scary.   He does find it interesting to view but declines to set paw out, yet.   Perhaps I should try feeding him out there.

Patio doors lead off my craft room and I've had a happy little play in there today.  This card was been waiting for a week now to be made up.   The die is a Marianne one and can be a little fiddly to cut out, resorted to wax paper again.   The yellow paper has been teamed with purple card (purple rain) and Pink Shabby ep.   The diamonds are an old Clarity set and very much remind me of rain.  I love the yellow/purple combination disguises the pink in the pink ep brilliantly.

The two challenges that inspired this are
Inkspirational - Picture inspiration












Less is More - White Space but NOT WHITE
Also sharing this with
MFP - CAS with Rain


Comments

  1. Purple and yellow do look fab and zingy together, and I like the touch of sparkle I can see in the embossing powder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful umbrella die cut! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty umbrella Zoe...looks as though it would be happier in sun rather than showers...let's hope April brings the former!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card, love your design with the diecut !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a creative "Rain" card! Very lovely! Thanks for playing along with us over at MFP Stamps Challenge!
    hugs,
    Pam
    MFPSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super sweet card Zoe. Pretty umbrella and fabulous raindrops. Thanks for joining us at Less is More.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on ourraintheme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely CAS creation - thank you for linking up at MFPSS - I wish you the best in winning - have a blessed weekend! Gail SR DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely umbrella and well-worth the 'fiddling' in my view! Fabulous take on the photo; so wonderful to see your artistry in the Inkspirational gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx