Twofers - Tea, Coffee or Me?

Our friend and teamie Christi is still recovering but are going to run with her theme for Twofers again this time.  It is another fun one, Tea, Coffee or Me?  quite a choice.


I don't like tea, but could not find a single coffee stamp in the stash.  So probably one will be right at the top of the box tomorrow.  In the mean time did have two terrific Tea themed ones, difficult to work them into the remaining gaps in the pack of cards but I've tried.

7 of clubs a Tanda Stamp from one of their vintage plates, she sorta makes that cup of tea look sexy don't you think?  Stamped in Sepia with the image of a steaming cup stamped over using a latte colour.

9 of clubs came a little more naturally, this is and Crafty Individual stamp.   There are 9 little cup cakes on the stand bottom right and all the things that make an old fashioned high tea.

Now Jane's project that is a proper tribute to tea.  What is your cuppa tea or coffee?   There is $15 to spend at Alleystamp for the winner all we ask is that your project is entered around our theme and you use a stamp and ink.

Comments

  1. I think you did great with this theme for your cards, Zoe! I especially love the Tea-Party! PS--the flower in my shaker card is from a fairly new Simon Says Stamp set called Spring Flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx