A Card today

It seemed the best way to use the artwork.


Cut 2 postcards (4" x 6") from a piece of A4 card, leaving 2 other pieces to use for something else another time.  It was only later that I realised it was one of the smaller pieces I'd been working on.

Blocks of Adirondack colour have been brushed onto the card.  The stencil is by Sweet Poppy used with Dreamweaver glossy white embossing paste.   When the paste was dry the image was coloured with ProMarkers.   The little pile of left overs provided the designer paper the butterflies were stamped onto.  It also provided the black and the gold mats.

Question, is this CAS? I don't think it is but there is a lot of white space which seems to be the main criteria.

Di owner of Pixie's Crafty Workshop and the Snippets Challenge always says anything goes and really enjoys how we use up our scraps so I hope she will like this card.  Yes Di it's a card!

Other Challenges
Simon Says Stamp and Share - Add some texture.
Cards and More - Embossing

That's it from me today, other projects on the craft table but they will have to wait for another time.

Comments

  1. Beautiful card, love the poppy, and I love the idea of a poppy stencil, must look into that! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe! Lovely to see you playing again! And I adore your card - that stencil is wonderful and I love your colouring too. Remember, you can make anything you like for the Playground, so long as you use at least one snippets. So it doesn't have to be a card - just watch, some wag will now construct a big red London bus from snippets and drive it into the Playground! :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every thing looks so well together on this Zoe. Love the poppies

    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful choice to use a stencil to add texture to your card! So beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love that you used embossing paste to create an effect through the stencil.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx