A doodle today


Circles not something i can draw as evidenced by this tangle page.   It is nice though to just sit and let the pens do the work.   Usually, and this is no exception, the process starts with a prompt from Canada, I am the Diva.  Laura is a CZT and makes wonderful pieces using officially listed tangles, mine this time does not contain any selected official tangles just the ideas that came to mind as it went along.

Just for fun I thought I'd share this with Country View Challenges whose July theme is "Have fun with Circles".   Might not be circles although that is the intention but I did have fun!

Fact is I do find myself doing something "creative" everyday.  Is it any wonder I'm so enjoying being retired and could be such a grouch at work needed this freedom.    Enjoy your creative time it is precious.

Comments

  1. Your circle creation is good, and doodling is something I love doing, too, and find most relaxing. Good idea to use your own patterns, the results are great. Have a fun day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe,
    If you are interested in being my guest Designer on a future Butterfly Challenge could you please email to the address on my side bar. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Circles do not have to be perfect! Hand drawn designs are much more interesting anyway... Great example of Zentangle Zoe, thanks for joining us at Country View Challenges this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's fabulous Zoe, stick a pen in my hand and you will get a piece of white paper back (with a spiders web in the corner lol) I cannot doodle at all so I really admire those who can! Thank so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts, and have a great week - I've just retired too and OMG it's brilliant!, so just do as you like. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your answer to the Diva's challenge. Your composition is so very visually pleasing and the tangled bits so interesting, that I doubt that anyone notices that the circles aren't round. They look just like they are meant to look. Very nice piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your unperfect circles (who ever said, circles have to be in a perfect shape!) Pretty zentangle, it´s such a relaxing thing!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Country View Challenges!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx