Are you melting?

I am, another GB summer cool and comfortable one day hot and humid the next.  Showering just seems to make it worse.   Only a Brit would complain like this wouldn't they sorry world.

I did have a little play in the craft room yesterday & might well do so again today, oh the joy of retirement.  The little tag arrangement I'm sharing was inspired by challenge at Tag You're it! but I'm about 2 weeks late hehe.   Does not change my satisfaction with the result.


Two stamps feature on these tags the Poppies are part of a Hobby Art set and the Butterfly on fruit is by Personal Impressions.    The colour pallet is Green and Red and the tags are die cuts.

Sharing my tags with:
Take a Word - Floral
Use your Stuff - Die Cuts
Cards in Envy - Heat Wave and/or Hot Colours
Crafty Boots - Picture inspiration (a field of Poppies)

Stay cool.


Comments

  1. Two fabulous tags, lovely bright colours and pretty design. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stamps and colouring! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tags are definitely cooool, love them!! Just as hot here, too. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tags. The colours are so vibrant and the whole effect is amazing. Scrumptious.
    (We get maybe two months of what we call cold weather in south-western Australia so we really enjoy it and then we start complaining about the heat for the rest of the year!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tags and great to make them into a dual tag.

    Hot here as well. We were promised rain later today but now it is going to miss us-or is it?

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tags are simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your beautiful tags. I love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how i wish I had a die cut machine....but they are SO expensive. I know you love using it. It saves so much time. These are really pretty and I especially like your choice of colors. Poppies are one of my favorites. genie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Zoe,

    Thought you would like to know that you have been Placed in the Crafty Boots 'Picture' Challenge. Many congratulations.

    We are offering the winner and both runners up from this challenge Guest Design Team spots for the Crafty Boots challenge that starts on 12 September. Please contact me at CraftyBootsDT@gmx.co.uk if you would like more information about participating in this new challenge.

    Do not forget to collect a copy of the Crafty Boots Challenge badge from our blog.

    Kindest regards.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx