More Clean Crafting

Well that's the thing with not getting inky you get more time to play, and as I had a couple more ideas running round in my head.


Woodware Poppies, yes another Poppy stamp I've got lots and am beginning to think all of them should get an airing between now and the 11th November so watch this space.

Woodware Poppies in Memento Black and coloured with ProMarker Poppy red.

Inspiration from
Less is More - The colours of my Kitchen
CAS on Sunday - Black, White and one other
Inkspirational - Anything Goes with Red

Not sure how much water I'll have today so gotta get houseworkey stuff done while I can.

Comments

  1. This is lovely, striking image too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super stylish and eye catching CAS card! The poppies are gorgeous. Fab LIM card, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, peaceful card. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so striking and a crisp combo of black, white and red! I love those poppies. Thank you for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So clean and crisp Zoe-the poppies look amazing

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much yummy white space Zoe - gorgeous! A super CAS card. The poppies really pop against the lovely white background as they are fabulously vibrant. Thank you so much for joining us.
    Sharon xx
    Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just playing catch up on last week's challenge entries!
    This is simple and stunning and so great to see so much fab white space!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card ;-)
    Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card! I love the bold red against the white and black. Great design with the large flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx