Twofers - Time


Well clocks and time is the name Jane has given her theme this fortnight.   It is also the start of the countdown to the completion of my pack of cards.   Yes this is challenge 23, that's 46 weeks and 46 cards, just 6 more to go!

I was in a very monochromatic CAS mood when I made this pair, 10 of clubs and 3 of hearts in case you are wondering.   Three of hearts easy, 3 little clock faces and the 3 hearts are from a clover leaf stamp.   10 of clubs a little more of a stretch, there are 10 club symbols, the 10 on the large clock face has a glossy accent highlight while a 1 has been placed in front of another clock.   I love time themes but this one came at the wrong end of the pack or was just plain bad planning on my part.

Time is usually a popular theme so it will be fun to see who joins us and who hopes to the the $15 voucher for Alleystamp.

I'd like to share my playing cards with
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Less is more - The colours of your Kitchen Mine is Red and White, mostly white.


Comments

  1. Another great pair Zoe

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafting With Friends!

    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous take on your kitchen colours. Super fun and creative.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun take on your kitchen palette!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. So creative, and very striking with the bold monochromatic colour schemes. A distinctive entry, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ATCs - love the monochrome palette. Thanks for joining in at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great way to interpet your kitchen colours. This would have been perfect for this week's new challenge too, why not make another! :D
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx