That Tando book

Still having a lovely messy time with the Hochanda DecoArt/Tando kit.


This time I used just the Turquoise and White Tint to paint the art board.   Well after I had used Gesso as a base.  The skull in the background is a Tando/Andy Skinner mask worked with felt pens and some tint for empathies.  Over this a Crafty Individuals mask of birds was added using the white gesso through the mask which gives a raised stippled effect.   Then the DecoArt black paint added with the shape end of a small scoop, this proved to be a really nice way of following the wing sweeps.   There is something about bird wings and the shapes they describe in the sky that fascinates me.   Lastly the Poppy was added twice in Satin Red Versafine.   Somehow the skull and white birds put me in mind of remembrance so the poppy seemed apt.

I'm sharing this page with
Create and Inspire - Anything Goes JFF
Love to Create - Anything Mixed Media

Off to bed now, expect the journey to continue tomorrow.



Comments

  1. Wonderful tag, the colours are so summery. Reminds me of the gulls flying round my head at the Rhine. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx