Crafty Boots Guest Designer


It was such a wonderful surprise when Crafty Boots selected my entry in 1st place recently.   I was pleased with my project but just did not expect it to be chosen.   Even more of a thrill when I was asked to be one of their guest designers for this fortnights challenge All Squared Up.

Did not take me long to visualise this card using some older long cherished stamps and card.  The Happy Birthday stamp had only just been re-discovered during a long search for something else.   The square shadow stamp below it is another stamp that is not aired often enough.   With a colour scheme in mind, off white card stock Black and Red a couple of old Kanban mats came into the mix.   The daisy in a square is a Hobby Art stamp stamped in black with white pen highlights.

Fancy squaring up to Crafty Boots?

I'm also sharing this with
Allsorts - Black, White + 1
Crafty Catz - Red, White & Black

Comments

  1. Congrats on being chosen by crafty boots. Your card is lovely. I often discover stamps I didn't know I had! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really striking card Zoe and perfect for our theme this week at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zoe

    Thank you so much for being Crafty Boots Challenges Guest Designer this week, we are so excited about your design. Isn't amazing what little gems can be rediscovered whilst we are looking for something else? I think we can all relate to that.

    You red, black and off white design looks amazing and the featured daisy stamp sets it all off perfectly.

    Once again, thank you.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful card, great use of the daisy in a square image and looks great with the colour combo, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Zoe. This is a wonderful card with the vibrant red.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Zoe, lovely design.
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx