Its been a day or two


I've become hooked on a Facebook Game which is distracting me from the important things like inking and stamping.  Well that is not perhaps the whole of it, there is a canvas started but I've definitely lost that plot.   Some nice Tanzanite, Pink Opals and Pearls have been threaded which is pleasing.    Had a great day out last Friday in Sheffield where I eventually found my Son so he & I had a nice catch up.

Still had an eye on challenges.

Go tag Thursday, something of a favourite of mine now, have a theme this week of Hats.   Rogue Redhead Designs Milliners Girls came straight into my mind.  Sadly Rogue Redhead Designs has closed its doors but I have some wonderful stamps of Shar's.

Less is More, this week their challenge is the colours of a Peacock Feather.  Searching google for images the colours seem to me to be.  Lightening Black I've stamped in that, Gold, Green Gold, Green, Turquoise/Teal,  and Blue.   Tan and Brown is in there as well.   The tad is attached to the card in way that makes it a pocket and if I had a feather to had it would have fitted in there.

Then there is Simon Says Monday Challenge,  Stamp it! no digis  right up my street.

Other projects are planned.

Comments

  1. I know just what you mean about the internet, Zoe. Facebook can eat up whole days for me! :p Love this card with the stylish hatted ladies. The peacock feather colours suit it so well. Thanks for playing - especially as it took you away from your game for a while! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag! I am not a friend of FB at all, I prefer being out and about! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you have managed to fit some card making in amongst all of your other distractions :) The colours you have used are perfect for our peacock theme and these elegant ladies look fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Less is More this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see something you have made Zoe--this is a beautiful tag.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever take on the peacock colour challenge and love the lady images x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your tag and it looks fab mounted onto the card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such gorgeous Hats Zoe..love you Tag.
    Thank you so much for playing along in the challenge at Go Tag Thursday this week...x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tag is absolutely original! Love these hats! Gorgeous work! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh! Those stamps are fabulous - such a shame that you can't get them any more. They have such a lovely retro look about them and I love the way you coloured them too. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx