2nd Post today

Recently I have been enjoying joining in with two challenges that this tag is made for.


They are
Go Tag Thursday - Oriental
Butterfly Challenge - C for Checks and or Cyan


OK not a traditional Oriental/Geisha image but I think she has a strong oriental feel.  No checks but my Cyan Promarker pen was the perfect colour for her robe and for Mrs A's requirements.

The tag is a 'That's Crafty' white lined board laser cut that I've punched a ribbon hole in the top of.   Peacock Feathers and Dried Marigold dusted over the tag initially.  Those are distress inks so before stamping and embossing they had to be thoroughly dried.   Gold ink used to stamps the images,  Cosmic Shimmer Malachite Fire and WOW gold detail embossing powders used.   I am so pleased with how these came out, it is just such a shame you cannot see the shimmer of the Malachite powder it is very peacock like.    ProMarkers used to colour the images.

Just to finish it off Treasure Gold has been applied to the tag edge with just a touch showing on the front.   Gives the tag that final touch of luxury.




The necklace is something else I made yesterday and am wearing now.   Quartz chunks with Amazonite rocks and silver coloured odd beads in between.   Cannot always be making smart elegant jewellery sometimes it has to be chunky and fun.

Comments

  1. Fantastic work, love the gorgeous tag and that stunning bracelet. The drawers in the previous post look great, too - you have been really busy. Have a fun day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both the tag and necklace are stunning. That stamp is gorgeous, the peacock feather dress is wonderful.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the peacock design on the coat. I wondered if anyone would use the peacock for the cyan colour as it fits so perfectly. A Beautifully made tag and your necklace is superb. Thankyou for being the first entrant on my new challenge. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A spectacular tag Zoe and beautiful necklace

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful tag Zoe, I love the image and your necklace is fabulous.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Evening Zoe, Your tag is a real beauty. Very stylish. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely Tag Zoe..peacock feathers I associate with the Oriental, the image on your tag is gorgeous.
    Thank you for playing along in the Go Tag Thursday Challenge this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your peacock heart tag, fabulous colours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx