Been a little quiet


A rather unusual sight my work space lacking a project.  Been a couple of things going on mostly practice pieces incomplete and not things to be shared, at least not yet.   Yes Alcohol Ink has been involved.

I can show you June 2017's page for my calendar.


Just a bit of fun and acknowledgement of the Solstice and it's importance in our History.    The Stone Henge stamp is one that was made for me years ago by Tanda I could never persuade Andrew to release it and so mine is the only one in existence.   Distress and Adirondack dye based inks used to cover card with of course my ever faithful inkylicious dusters.  I cannot remember who made the sum its stamped with Brilliance Inks, some of the yellow picked out with orange felt pen.  Other detail also added with felt pen.

So I thought I'd share this with
Addicted to Stamps - Make your Mark
Through the Craft Room Door - Always anything Goes
Try it on Tuesday - Hand Made by You
Crafting From the Heart - Always Anything Goes

Comments

  1. Fantastic piece, love that stamp hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project. Thank you for joining us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a vibrant calendar page, and so appropriate for June. I love your unique Stonehenge stamp and you achieved so much movement on the page.
    Thank you for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great idea for your Calendar page,
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx