February in Halloween Colours


So I did some research for the February page of my calendar.   Probably the best known February date is 14th St. Valentines Day.   Hearts then and two lovely Indigo Blu stamps poppy heart and Love is.   Then I thought of Mardi Gras, turns out in 2017 it is on the 28th February.    Colours Purple, Green and Gold.    So my February page, hang on what are the Halloween colours?   Purple, Green and Orange close enough, with little touches of black here and there. 

A5 card, hearts stamped and embossed in gold then coloured with felt pens.   Jazz images, by Hampton Arts,  stamped in Colour Box chalk inks.  The rest of the card dusted with Orange, Purple and Green distress inks.

So based on colours sharing this with.

ColourQ - Colour Palette.
The House that Stamps Built - Picture Inspiration, I've taken the colours.
Creative Friday - Purple


Comments

  1. Very cool! I love the bits of gold embossing; and the colors do work perfectly for your page. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page Zoe and particularly the band stamp with the various colours of ink.

    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very eye catching - love all the colors you used and the gold embossing sets it off perfectly. Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful.

    Thanks for playing with us @ Creative Friday.
    Hugs, Katja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, and so unique! Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card!Thanks for joining us at creative friday! Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx