Vintage Male

This week's theme at Go Tag Thursday


Just reminded me of an Indigo Blu set with images a little older than Vintage really but they express the idea rather well.   Stamped the gentleman first and masked him before stamping the Union Jack.   The two expressions are from the same set and have been embossed with gold ep.  The lion was also embossed.   The round stamp coloured with felt pens really does feel like the seal of approval.    Tag edges dusted with vintage photo.   The ribbon is from a treasured meter or so only used on very special projects.

Sharing my tag with
Go Tag Thursday - Vintage Male
Crafty Creations - Not a Card
Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps - Embossing wet or dry

I shared a necklace with you recently, I've made a bracelet to go with it.  My mother had a silver charm bracelet I don't know what became of it but I'm practicing now to make one for myself.





Comments

  1. Wonderful tag, love how you managed the stamping of the Union flag and the gentleman, very effective. Great jewelry, too. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic tag Zoe and clever stamping for sure.

    Love the filigree jewelry as well

    Chrisse xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful project - quite the dapper fellow!! And your jewelry is SO beautiful! PS: I'd gladly take a charm bracelet as well :) xo Christi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool tag! :) Great design!
    Thanks for sharing it over at Addicted to Stamps Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag Zoe, love the combination of the stamps.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great tag. Love the theme and that ribbon is so cool.Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara {Crafty Creations Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your tag Zoe..great images and masking..perfect for our theme this week at Go Tag Thursday..Thank you for playing along in the challenge...xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx