Week-end playground

And it was Pearls and Gemstones that took my attention.   I've been stroking these and toying with ideas for a little while, now with some time to play here at the things they turned into

Classic pearls with faceted black quartz in the centre.  With pearl earrings to match.   These are freshwater cultured pearls, which I prefer to shell pearls.


I'm sharing this with
Altered Eclectics - Always Anything Goes
Rhoda's Creative Spirit - Always Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu - Vintage/Shabby Chic

Labradorite one of my favourite stones, I just love the way it plays with light although that is always difficult to capture in a photo.   Mixed with Amethyst, sparkle silver stardust spacers and silver coloured pearls.   Disappointed with the quality of the pearls but as the back of the necklace they we not so bad.   All the findings here are 925 silver.




Lastly a three strand plait that I've wanted to make for ages.   Now Harley is letting me play with my sparkly things more or less in peace I was able to simply thread and plait to my hearts content.


I'm sharing this with
Glitter and Sparkle - Fall/Autumn
Come and Get it - Welcome Autumn

Comments

  1. Wow, oodles of elegant jewelry, youe must have been very busy making them. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are al very beautiful Zoe you have a real flare for sure

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoe, I just love your beautiful necklaces. They are stunning. Thank yo for joining us at Altered Eclectics this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Zoe..I love these, I like that the strings are broken with the black bead...
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this month over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit...x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx