Purple and Gold

I like this combination.


I like it so much in fact that I stuck completely to the with just those colours.   The gold paper came with me from Southampton originally it was part of a kit, I just do not make up kits the elements were worth saving.    The stamped and embossed image is from Creative Expressions a wood mounted stamp.   The flourish is grunge board with 3 different types of gold colour applied.   Gold embossing ink, Imagination Crafts Starlight paint and Alchemy Wax topped off with 3 quarts beads.

Now who to share this little creation with?
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Perfectly Created Chaos - Heat Embossing
Lawnscaping Challenge - CAS
Pixie's Crafty Workshop - Anything goes must use snippets (Gold Paper)
Less is More - Purple and Gold

Comments

  1. This is a very regal and elegant colour combi for your card. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours look very rich together Zoe

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this card has impact! I love that bold strip of gold with the embossed image (really different and eye catching) and that beautiful flourish with all the shades of gold on it... fab effect! Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zoe - lovely to see you in the Snippets Playground and I do love this card! Very classy indeed!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great texture zoe and love the coloured base
    Thanks for joining us at Less Is More this week
    Jen xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card with lovely colors. Thank you so much for playing along with Perfectly Created Chaos Challenges. I hope you play again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bold, striking and fabulous Zoe. Great attention to detail and super CAS too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such rich and bold colors really make your card stand out. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great use of just the two challenge colours and I love the different textures here.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours and it makes a beautiful eyecatching card. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx