Ebony and Ivory

White on Black a little bit of a challenge but the results are almost always worth it.   Getting a good white ink/paint is key.


Getting your head round the idea of this negative effect takes a little time but basically you do the same things but your "paper" is black and your pen is white.   Here I've used TH sketchy elephant stamp which I love and teamed it with a Clarity stamp.  Behind the elephant is another TH stamp.  The elephant has been drawn over with a white pen to make it stand out.   Try as I might there does not seem to be anything else that this page needs.  So another sketch book is started.  Isn't that always better? get ink on the first blank page and the others will follow.

Alphabet Challenge with their current theme of Ebony were are significant influence for this page.  Thank you to the team for making a top pick recently.

Addicted to Stamps and More, they have a prompt this week, Clean and Simple.

It has taken me hours to write this with various distractions going on so I post this now and attend to the cats.


Comments

  1. So striking and such a great effect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx