Winner Challenges for Days

The week long celebration of Challenges for Days 5th anniversary is over, it flew by.   There were 10 qualifying comments on my blog post, these 10 lovely people ha commented on both my post and the Birthday Bash post on our listing site.  I used Excel "randbetween()" to select the winner of the stamp bundle that is my prize.


The winner is SUBHASHINI SWAMINATHAN, Congratulations.  A full list of winners will be found on the Challenges for Days site.

No papercraft or mixed media art to share with you today, instead here is a necklace made over the week-end with some stones I had almost forgotten about.   Apologies for the poor quality of the pictures, the light today is not the best for photo's.   Next week when I have been able to get some decent pictures it will be added to my Etsy site.




Comments