Being well fed

On March the 23rd my son came to stay for a couple of days.  Then we got told to stay put, well he is single and not working, he's a chef, at the moment so he stayed put.   Much to both our surprise we have got through almost 4 weeks with lots of fun and laughter this business is doing our Mother Son relationship a lot of good.

Of course living with a chef means the kitchen is no longer my own but the food coming out of it is delicious.  I'm basically veggie which means extra work for my boy but he keeps serving it up and having a party in the Kitchen.

Nutroast

Chicken

I on the other hand have been getting inky.  Our shut down, all the sunshine and maybe having my son here has had the effect of driving me back into the craft room.  The postcards continue but today was a definite play day.


Stamps Away MDF pallet set set up offset and painted with chalk paint.  Tando Steampunk chipboard pieces and a piece of snip art from Craft Box, all liberally sprayed with various Glimmer Mists.  It was a test of all the bottles to see which are blocked and which were working.   Next die cutting printed tissue paper for the Owl and some flowers a touch more Glimmer Mist and some Gilding Flakes on the snip art.  

I really enjoyed creating this and now I would like to share it with:

Mod Squad Challenge, theme Birds
We Love to Create, anything Mixed Media

Vegetable Samosa and Stuffed Mushroom for dinner today mouthwatering.   Stay well and safe, thank you for visiting.


Comments

  1. https://welove2create.blogspot.com/
    Georgous piece of art thank you so much for sharing with the DT from WE Love To Create, And enjoy your son's stay Hugs Terry (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx