Brown, Cream and Ecru Lace

When I saw this as the theme for Archi-scraps this month I know it was for me.  At the time, I was updating the challenges by days 1st of the month list, no idea how the components would be used.

As you might know I've pottered around doing one or two other things and then when I did make this card others queue jumped their way onto here.  Now is the time for my entry; and here it is.



DL card with a Tando stencil design.  Snippet of card and the Kaiser Craft image stamped in Brown, the piece then dusted with the same shade as the stencil.   The lace is something I picked up at a craft fair a little while ago it adds a whole extra layer of interest to the card.  Finally the sentiment (Hero Arts) "Thank you for being you" stamped on the base card in Brown.  The chef likes it so it cannot be too bad.

Other challenges who might like this card is
Dragonfly Dreams - Ribbon, Lace, and/or Pearls
Love to Create - Always anything mixed media
Crazy 4 Challenges - Slimline card
Pixie's Crafty Workshop - Anything Goes must use snippets.



Now just to bring everything up to date here are a couple more recent makes not previously shared.  Clearly all 3 are postcards 4" x 6".


This was one of the early ones just playing with stamps and inks.  The white pen used for the wave tops also adds a little texture.  This one has not gone in the post yet if you would like it let me know.


This one, for my Son's other step sister, was great fun.  A Tim Holtz stencil provides the background to the main Paper Artsy main stamp which is in sepia.   Then some mixed inking direct to the rubber and finally more colour dusted over.


I forget almost everything about this one!  No idea who i sent it to or who made the stamp.  The inks are all Brilliance mini pads carefully applied directly to the stamp.  More Brilliance ink around the edge of the card.

Right I'm off to get inky again.  Stay Safe, Keep Well & HAVE FUN



Comments

  1. What a lovely card Zoe! I love the added lace, really such a clever idea. And it's been years since you joined in with the Playground - don't leave it so long until you come back and play again!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The DL shape of the card looks so striking Zoe and the stencilling looks great behind the wonderful stamped image x. Fabulous postcards for the lucky recipients x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very attractive Zoe. Thanks for joining us at Archiascraps this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cards,Thanks for joining the challenge over at Archiscraps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely entry for May Archi-scraps challenge! Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, I love the addition of the lace!
    Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create With Polkadoodles! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lace makes your card so lovely. Thanks for joining us at Archiscraps.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx