If it does not work as intended do something else with it

It is what I do when I can.  In this instance it was an experiment in stamping with Acrylic paint.  The paint I tried is artist quality paint, very dense moves wonderfully with a brush but putting it on rubber resulted in varying thicknesses and some parts dried more quickly than others.   Transferring the stamp to a post card did not work.   Some of the paint transferred but not all leaving interesting marks but no design.  

It might not have been the result I was looking for but at once it was obvious that it would make a good background.  Just had to wait for the right things to use it with.


Mucking around today and being messy I came across a set by the Tattered Angel people.    Stamped in Archival Potting Soil and touches of felt pen.  Usually I would not use a sentiment but twit ta twoo translates quite nice to tweet to you.  Another post card for someone then!

Challenge who might appreciate this are
Watercooler Wednesday - ATG with a masculine twist.
Arty Divas - Always ATG (fortnightly) 



Comments

  1. Great idea to use the experiment with the stamping with the acrylics Zoe, as it makes a wonderful background for the fabulous owl....fun sentiment too x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! The acrylic background is perfect for your charming owl. We are so pleased that you joined our "masculine" challenge at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen - DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx