Post card to a friend


If you have visited in recent weeks you will know that to pass the time I have been making and sending postcards.   One very special lady in blogland has commented on every post both recently and those that stopped in 2018.  That she continues to support all of us in something to be appreciated.  I asked her if I could send her a postcard and she kindly said yes, now that she has received it I can show you all.


This is a Penny Black stamp coloured with felt pens and a water wash over to blend them.  After stamping the card but before colouring I dusted a stripe of Weathered Wood DI across the middle other than that it was just left blank.

I would like to share this with:

Addicted to Stamps and More - Their theme this week is CAS
Fab 'n' Funky - Another weekly challenge their theme is Hand Coloured
Simon Says Wednesday - Animal Fun (weekly)
Sweet Stamping' - Humour (weekly)
SUYP - Anything with a Pussy Cat goes (monthly)

I do have more to share but not just now.

Comments

  1. Yay Zoe......Thank you so much for the kind words. I love the postcard and I really do appreciate it x. Always great to receive Happy Mail and extra special, as it came from you x. Stay safe and well.....All good our end x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply adorable and wonderfully colored!

    Thank you and we hope you will join us again in the next ATSM Challenge!.

    Anna – Design Team member at Addicted to Stamps and More

    Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
    You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great postcard-love the cute image and beautifully coloured
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is super cute and I love your colouring :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges =^..^=
    I hope you and all your family are well.
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx