Prolific

Just a few weeks ago I decided to make and send postcards to friends and family during the period of self isolation.  Some of them have already been shared here but not all so this evening I am having a mop up post to share a lot not already seen.  All that is apart from the ones that went in the post without having their picture taken!

Starting with the Penny Black hens set.  As far as I am aware there are just 3 stamps in the set and it took me some time to get the third one.

I got back into blogging and sharing my creativity as I have also rejoined the Challenges for Days listing blog.

I'm entering all three into;

Sweet Stampin' Their theme is "Bright and Beautiful" (weekly)

AAA Birthday where the theme is "Things with Wings"  They might not be able to fly but they do have wings! (monthly)

Crafting Happiness where anything goes and the optional twist is "Birds" (weekly)


The next 3 are pleasant images that I enjoyed working with.  There is a mix of detail colouring and colour blending on these, and it is quite typical of me not to add a sentiment, before it went in the post a Thinking of you sentiment was added to the third one.




These next postcards are maybe a bit darker and abstract.   Still very me though, I collect masks and the Green Man would fit that collection.  Just picking out parts of the stamped image to colour on the 2nd one and then colour blending over it reflects my love of detail.  The third uses a pair of stamps that I think of as the women of power.

Entering the Green Man into

The Corrosive Challenge where anything goes (monthly)
This one is for Use Your Stuff and their theme "Flowers or Butterflies" (fortnightly)



Animal Friends who want us to feature "Insects". (monthly)

and

Allsorts whose theme this week is "Butterflies"

On some stamping and stencil work.  The first one used Tando stencils then a stamped flower behind the skulls "ear" lifted the whole thing.   The seahorses the first is a stamp the second a stencil with different colours of embossing paste.


It was the first time this stamp had been inked.  It has only been in my collection for a year, I got it at the Birmingham NEC March 2019.  This has to be entered therefore into NBUS where anything aways goes so long as you are using "Never Before Used Schtuff."

The folder on my computer has all the post cards in this post as from the last 30 to 24 days.  Of all the cards here on the stencil seahorse above and the monochrome bird postcard with wisteria at the bottom are the only ones that have not been sent out.






What they all have in common is size 6" x 4".  They are all one layer as they are intended for posting.  They each represent some aspect of my style.   There are more as yet un published but with so many here I've decided to keep them back for another day!

If you would like a post card, leave me a comment.  My comments are moderated and I will not publish any that are of a personal nature so please be assured of your privacy.  While we are all spending more time at home and the house is now spotless the garden looking trim why not make some postcards and send them to your friends and family? 

Take care, stay safe and Have Fun. x







Comments

  1. Lovely to see you creating cards again, and you've been busy!
    Beautiful and fab cards.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if this is you Zoe - looking further down and seeing he mask I think it might be and if so I do hope all is well with you are your little four legged ones and that you are keeping safe in these difficult times.

    Creating these for friends is such a lovely idea, many thanks for joining in our 'Butterflies' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The three hen cards made me chuckle Zoe x. The stencilled seahorse looks amazing. Thank you for sharing these wonderful and unique postcards. The recipients are going to love them.....LOL x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow, Zoe, you said it with the title of your incredible post! You have been very prolific and I'm filled up with the most wonderful design ideas! Thank you for sharing these postcards you are thoughtfully making and sending to family and friends. I think we are all doing that and feeling good that we have a hobby that allows us to continue being creative AND make someone's day with happy mail! Take care and keep safe and thank you for sharing at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Th chickens are just hilarious, bound to put a smile on the recipient's face. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay home and craft instead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lot to look at!! Super cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely project! Thank you for entering our butterfly-challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such hilarious cards! Love the chicken. Thanks for playing in the AAA Birthday Challenge! Hope to you again next month!
    -Sandhya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is wonderful .
    Thank you for joinning us at the Animal Friends.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge last week. Top picks will be posted to the blog today. Swing by to see if you are listed! A new challenge starts tomorrow. Always Anything Goes with an Optional Twist. Hope you’ll share your creations again!

    Hugs! Janis

    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner

    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eine sehr schöne Karte. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

    LG Heike

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those chicken cards are so cute and fun! love that you colored them different colors. Thanks for playing along at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join us in the future. Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow you have been busy all wonderful makes. I think that's the seashore that's in my NBUS too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun with the chickens! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Birthday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx