Something old, Something new, nothing borrowed but certainly blue

No not a wedding themed card, just something I had a lot of fun with.


Bit bright isn't it, get your sunglasses and I'll talk you through it.

Lisa Horton is a new to me range but having discovered it some had to be added to my collection of paper crafting tools.   Yesterday a NUBS stencil arrived, no waiting it had to be put to use.   Time for another postcard hahaha.   Stencil secured in place it was coloured with Mustard Seed, Barn Door and Stormy Sky DI and of course where the primary colours merge the secondary ones start to appear.

The buttons are from a very old set, they have been in my collection for at least 10 years and I've no idea where they came from or who made them.   While polymer I think they do still qualify for Retro Rubber.   Buttons stamped in secondary colours Green, Orange and Purple, the plain petals coloured with matching felt pens.   

The little bee is another old stamp from Stampin' up again no idea how old it is.

The challenges this is for then are:

NUBS - Always anything goes with Never Before Used Schtuff, Stencil (monthly)
Retro Rubber - Buttons Galore (fortnightly)
Crafting Happiness - Always Anything Goes (weekly)






Comments

  1. What a fun creation! Love your bright, pretty stencilling, and the button-y flowers are perfect! Thanks for sharing this with us at Retro Rubber this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I love the button flowers, they are very cool. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your rainbow colors and the layout of your card. Thanks for sharing with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx