Another CAS card.

Do you get days when you play in the craft room all day only to realise you haven't actually achieved anything?  Oh good I'm glad I'm not alone in that.

This card is one I made at the week-end.  It is about time I tried a different shape methinks.


UK A4 card folded in half and run through the big shot with a circle die, not the complete circle obviously hahaha.   The image stamped in sepia also cut with a circular die.  To give it impact the edges of that circle have been dusted with green DI.

The feathers were die cut for another project, but in the end were not used.   Perfect for this without distracting from the CAS style.

The influencers:

CAS on Friday - #186 Nature

A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes

Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

Comments

  1. Gorgeous- it works so well with the feathers. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the shaped card Zoe and the owl images with the feathers looks fabulous x. Yes I often spend time in my craft room to produce nothing but I enjoy learning new techniques so that is what I enjoy doing, even if I have not produced anything, I have learnt lots....x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, love the shape of it.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at
    Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Crafty Hugs x
    Debbie Maddock
    TTCRD DT
    My blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx