Cute Alert

 Not something I don't do very often at all, it's not really my cup of tea.  However there are some "cute" stamps in my stash along with Japanese, floral, Sea Scapes, you name it I probably have a stamp that fits it.

However I do like elephants and as that is the prompt from Moving Along with the Times is just that Elephant(s) there was a choice of Pickles or the Tim Holtz sketch one.   Stinkin' Inkers have a prompt of Monochrome.  So Pickles it is.


In my head this is a card for a young boy hence the choice of Blue for the monochrome.   I used 7 different felt tip pens and of course blue ink for stamping.  A little blue DI dusted along the bottom edge and we are complete.

There is one more challenge I'm joining with this, Retro Rubber #141 Anything goes with a stamp that is more than 1 year old.   I keep my packaging if I can and this one says 2009, and I know I got them when they first came out, so 11 years old then.

Well it is still hot and likely to continue for a little while, bring on the thunder storms.  Stay Safe, Keep Well and HAVE FUN. x


Comments

  1. Fun and fabulous tonal card and the elephant is adorable Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure is a retro stamp! The elephant looks very funky in those electric blues and the dusting of colour along the bottom is the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zoe,
    what an unusual colour Elephant and it's gorgeous.
    Beautifully coloured as well.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! Fab colouring. Take care and stay safe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! I love the one colour approach, very clever. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, what an adorable little elephant. Beautifully colored and love the treatment at the bottom of the card. Thanks for joining the challenge at the Stinkin' Inkers. Please come and play again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely card with Moving Along with the Times; it fits perfectly with our ‘Elephant(s)’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx