Favourite colour Green

If you think about it for any of us who use colour as part of our expressive art having a favourite colour might seem strange.  But I'll bet you have one as well.  It might be your go to colour, or the main colour in your home.  It might be the colour of a favourite flower or something you like to have around you.  Why not tell me, share something about yourself and make the world a little smaller and friendlier.

Mine is Green, I decided this when Green was explained.  It is the most restful colour on our eyes, it can have a calming effect.  We associate Green with new growth and life and there are so many shades of green if you look around.


Sitting in my craft room is an unfinished mixed media project on which there is a die cut tree.   The "waste" from that die cut is a perfect stencil which I used here and then flipped and used some more of it to make my tree taller.    It is of course my representation of my interest in family history.  To add to that idea and give a little background I used 2 images from the Tando/Andy Skinner skulls stencil.  The bits of grass or possibly the beginnings of other peoples family trees, were scribble on by hand.   No stamps were inked in the making of this masterpiece.  It will probably be used to decorate the cover of a family tress folder.

Sharing this with

AAA Cards - #172 CAS one layer with twist my other hobby

Cardz 4 Galz - #123 Monochrome

Well on this damp and dreary Wednesday I'll bit you Stay Safe, Keep Well and HAVE FUN



Comments

  1. What an unusual card! Love your use of your favorite color. Thank you for playing with us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab idea for inclusion in your family history memories. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx