Happy Saturday

Good morning I'm just waiting for a friend, we are going over to Hull today to visit a well known British Craft Supermarket.  It will be only the second time my friend has visited one of these well known stores.  Last time I took her to Lincoln to the one there, I'd never visited it before and think the one in Hull is better.  We could go to Leeds but that is further away and a nightmare to access although interestingly it is a part of Leeds that used to be a village/town called Hunslet which is where my earliest known (so far) Sanderson ancestors came from.  Oh yes working on the extended family tree is another of my many interests.

Anyway, while waiting for Jill I quickly checked todays updated challenges, or at least those that often inspire me.   Less is More #426 is Doodles which immediately chimed with me.  The current challenge at CASology is Ball.  When I first saw the CASology challenge a little while ago an image from the old TV series The Prisoner got stuck in my head.   Less is More gave me a very good reason to go for it.




Not bad for a quick play!

Right Jill just got here.  Have a great day all, see you later.  Stay Safe, Keep Well & HAVE FUN.


Comments

  1. Cracking make, cool design too - enjoy today's outing too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration from The Prisoner Zoe and a great to combine the two challenges. Have a lovely time with your friend and take care x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a clever take on our cue word and love that you doodles this! There is a nice flow to the card to-as he tries to escape! Have a fun day at the craft market and thanks for joining CASology x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! Love the doodling! Thank you for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoyed your shopping! Love your doodling, perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is fab Zoe. What great take on our doodles theme. I hope you enjoyed your day out in my home town although I'm always disappointed when I go to that paricular store. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More,
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx