How do you like yours?

 Found something else during the stash bust yesterday.  A pad of Kraft Glassine papers branded Tim Holtz, anyone else still got theirs?

Gave me the inspiration I needed to for a challenge from Just us Girls.  #550 The challenge is an inspirational picture, see below.



So I came up with this.  Lots of die cutting, the circle the heart and all the letters.  Some of the letters are in cork others in Papyrus and some in last over paper.   Well it amused me for a couple of hours.


Paperminutes - #655 Enjoy your Meal (about food and Drink)

Time for bed, more fun and games tomorrow, Stay Safe, Keep Well, Wear your Mask, & Have Fun. x


Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this with us at JUGS, such a great coffee card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, Kaffee ist auch lecker!
    Danke, dass du deine Karte mit uns bei Paperminutes teilst.

    Liebe Grüße -
    Heidi.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx