I was inspired

 It has become my breakfast routine to check the new day's challenges looking for inspiration.  My little note book  is full of ideas for each week on a rolling basis.  Yesterday was a feast day and now I'm sharing the result.

I am a very messy and always have a paper stack of some kind overing the work surface.   Sometimes this paper ends up looking fantastic and is saved for backgrounds.  That is where this background comes from, it is covered with inks, splashes and spolges stamps and even some paint.   

Next came the circles, I knew there would be 3 but was uncertain how to configure them.  I also new I wanted to use a Lisa Horton stamp set.  In this set there are 2 butterflies, in pieces which means expands your use of them.  This time it is a conventional butterfly image, fussy cut and coloured with ProMarkers in shades of Pink, what is it with me and Pink recently?  Initially there was going to be 3 butterflies but this one is so commanding anymore would spoil it.

The layout was beginning to resolve itself but something was needed near the top.   Personal Impressions Blossom fits nicely stamped and coloured again with ProMarkers it was partially fussy cut.  There are two inner sections that normally would be removed but it was becoming very fragile so I decided to leave them.  The white areas where then watercolored in blue.   The quote also from the Lisa Horton set is from that Sci-Fi writer of incredible imagination - R.H.Heinlein.

Inspired by

Allsorts - #587 Going Round in Circles

Just Us Girls - #551 Butterflies








Gem of a Challenge - Always anything goes

Well this week's GP is about to start so I'll leave you know with the wishes that you, Stay Safe, Keep Well, Wear the Mask and HAVE FUN.

Comments

  1. That's one beautiful Butterfly Zoe, so unusual and with the blossoms has a lovely summery feel to it which is more than can be said or the weather.

    Many thanks for joining in with our 'Circles' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoe you produce the most diverse and unique creations and you are so very talented and today is no exception x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Zoe!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely details and amazing sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx