I'm melting! are you

 Now there was a fake advice thingie going round FB a couple of months back.  It was loaded with ways to beat the virus.  One suggestion was to sun bath as the virus does not like the heat.  Well if there was even a fragment of truth in that conditions here should be killing it off with ease.  Sadly with many areas being put back into lock down that is not what is happening.

In the mean time my skin is leaking from every pore, and my glasses they appear to be designed to what what eyebrows should, if only I had not plucked mine to extinction in my youth.  Very thin pencil line brows were the fashion then.

So I just play in the craft room and hope my melting will not get onto my creations.   Here are a couple of things from yesterday.


Flippin' heck the new Blogger is a pain with pictures, and what is this business of the first line below the image being blue and underlined?  

Well card 1 above is a post card and a CAS design using a favourite poppy image, the very best way to see poppies is on the verges of country roads often with a field of ripening grain behind them.  Simply stamped in black and coloured with felt pens, the "frame" is free hand with just 4 corner dots for placement.

Sharing this with:
Make My Monday - #128 CAS
CAS on Friday - #186 Nature
Less is More - #425 Summer Flowers


Now my second project this time a Tag.  I really enjoy working on Tags they are so versatile and a great format, especially for one lay makes which so many of mine are.   The Lighthouse is from a very recent magazine set, in fact it played a large part in my decision to purchase the set together with the magazine, to my way of thinking these days with these plates it is the magazine that is the "free" gift!

Stamped the main image in Versafine Grey and then coloured it with ProMarkers.  The gulls are just part of another stamp in my stash.  The big wave coming in from the right is made of Lava Paste heated so it has masses of texture and then coloured with felt pens.  The sand at the base of the cliff is another texture paste, there is also some green texture paste on the cottage roof.

Sharing this with:
CCEE Stampers - #2032 Lighthouse Day
Vintage Journey - Tag your It (monthly)

Well I have more ideas to be getting on with so will leave you for now.  Stay Safe, Keep Well and HAVE FUN. x

Comments

  1. Beautiful wild poppy card, great doodled border and CAS card, thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Tag is lovely . The textural additions really add value to the stamped imagery . Thanks for joining in our challenge at A Vintage Journey .x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely. Poppies are one of my favourite flowers. Mine appear to be wilting in the garden at the moment, along with everything else. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Poppy postcard is so pretty Zoe and the tag is fabulous. I have the lava paste on my wishlist....x. Hope you enjoyed the formula 1 today? x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your poppy card is fabulous and reminds me that I really need to get out into the countryside sometime soon. I can't get on with the new blogger, I've reverted back to the old one already, I'm too old for all this messing lol. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cracking makes Zoe, love your LIM entry

    You're not wrong about the whole melting thing either ... I'm not built for this heat!!!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love poppies and your card is stunning! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That hot weather wasn't very conducive to any activities! I had to force myself to craft... Both card and tag are great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've created two pretty cards. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your summery tag. I'd love to spend a few days in a lighthouse. I think you'd get a lovely cool breeze from this one! I like the way you have combined the different stamp sets and that lovely addition of the texture pastes. Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at A Vintage Journey. Toni x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a charming summertime tag - I can taste the sea spray! Thanks for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx