Just getting round to blogging this!

You know what it is like, you get into the zone and then before you know it the day is gone and you have completed several projects.  Well this card is from one of those days.


I'd bought a die set that came with a free magazine and wanted to play.   The bee is an old Artistic Stamper stamp and the flowers are I think an even older Craft Stamper stamp.   The flowers were masked, the card was dusted with DI and Adirondack inks.  Flowers and bee coloured with felt pens.  The card inner is a piece of yellow vellum.

Thought I'd share this with:

Penny Black and More - Say it with Flowers

Cute Card Thursday - #649 Inky

Art Impressions - Quick and Simple

There is something on the craft table now that is calling to me, I might be back later hahaha.  Stay safe, Keep Well, wear that flippin' mask, HAVE FUN.


Comments

  1. It's great to spend a day 'in the craft zone' when time means nothing and you can lose yourself in your creativity. This is a beautiful card Zoe, the die cut corner adds interest to your lovely CAS design, the stamps and inky background are gorgeous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to die cut the corner of the card like that. Love your little bee, the matching honeycomb and the flowers.

    Hugs, Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super design Zoe, I have a Timmy die just like that and never thought of using it off the page, works so well for a different look and beautiful vibrant blooms. Many thanks for joining in with our 'Say it with Flowers' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx