And then it rained

 The equinox has passed, it is officially Autumn, so it rained.  Does this mean that there will not be piles of dry crisp fallen leaves to secretly scuff through this year.   Then there is the virus, another 6 months of restrictions and questions, so many questions what will the world be like when we finally come through this.  

But life will go on our routines will not change that much.  We will eat, love, shop and the chances are if you are reading this craft.  So I guess we will just have to keep calm and carry on crafting.


Spent time this morning having a look at current challenges and discovered this fantastic sketch from CAS colours and Sketches #389.   It just appealed to me, so cut a stencil and blended shades of purple through it.  

Purple because Shades of Purple is the theme this time at Less is More #428.

The sentiment also stamped in Imperial Purple Versamark because I like it.




OK it is nearly 9pm time for my last walk if the day.  Stay Safe, Keep well, Have Fun

Comments

  1. I know crafting keeps me calm. :-) Love the sentiment you chose. Your card is lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your CAS card Zoe and how true is that sentiment !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes lets keep on crafting...Such a beautiful CAS card and great that you made your own stencil. Well done you too with the walking x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super CaS card you've made Zoe. I love the blended purple through your stencil and that sentiment is perfect. We will get through this, crafting certainly helps. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors of stenciled strips are so beautiful! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful sentiment...and you had me with the purple. Thank you for playing along with us this week at CC&S

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx