I love these stamps

 Originally branded PSX and later Inkadinkado.  No idea if one company grew out of the other or if the second one bought the copy rights, the stamps do seem to be from the same series.   You can sometimes get them on eBay now starting price is usually £20/£25 but I will occasionally treat myself.


This Pansy image is marked Inkadinkado, no idea how long it has been in my collection or where I got it from.  Just know it fits the series perfectly is well drawn and the stamp is deep red rubber on wood, it does not get any better than that.

For this card I knew I wanted a heart and have sacrificed some of the image.   The die is by Marianne Dies and is probably about 5 years old so a recent purchase!   Image stamped in Memento Green and coloured with Chameleon pens in Violet and Yellow, a pansy choice you will see in the garden centre.   Everything else is from the stash mountain.

Challenges

Country View Challenges - Complimentary Colours, my colour wheel says Violet and Yellow. (monthly)

Allsorts - #589 I Love ........ This whole series of stamps and Pansies in this colour combination, saw some in a garden years ago the memory still makes me smile.






Time to find something else to do or maybe have a little lunch.  Stay Safe, Keep Well,  Please wear your mask and follow the rules, HAVE FUN


Comments

  1. So very pretty especially with the heart die too. Thanks for joining in with my I Love theme for Allsorts belated birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a lovely card Zoe, I have some of the stamps but they are among the ones I took off the wood blocks but I think mine were PSX

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. No idea either Zoe but have a good few with those names on them, I wonder if Inkadinkadoo was the latter name as I few of those I have are also were clear sets. But your Pansies are beautiful, so bold and vivid and perfect complimentary ribbon.

    Many thanks for joining in with our 11th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Zoe! I like the shape of the card and the vivid colors.
    Thank you for playing along with our September challenge over at Country View Challenges.
    xx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx