Still on the Chalkboard

 Following the Plethora of new challenges on the first of the month my mind is spinning with inspiration and ideas.  There are 4 other projects on my craft desk, one almost finished and will be shared as soon as.  One that was spoilt at the last stage :-( and will probably go in the bin, two more partially done but I'm not sure which direction they will go in.  Maybe things will be a little clearer tomorrow I'm going to the hairdresser in a moment so no more crafting for me today.

One theme that stayed with me from Saturday is Less is More's Chalkboard challenge.  


This Canna Lily stamp is an old much loved image that I turn to time and again.   It works well for both Sympathy and Wedding cards or just about any other occasion for that matter.   Stamped here in Brilliance White, the sentiment in the same ink slightly over stamping it.   The flowers have been touched and traced with Viva Gel Gloss in white.   Some chalk rubbed over the black surface for the chalkboard effect.

Challenges

Less is More (of course) - #427 Chalkboard Technique

Love to Craft - #50 Anything Goes

Arty Divas - #29 Anything Goes





Right gotta go, NOW! will link when I get back.  Stay Safe, Keep Well, Wear your mask & HAVE FUN


Comments

  1. Beautiful and elegant make Zoe

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I love that youve just used the 2 colors. So dramatic!
    Hugs from Arty Divas DT Kim🖤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card, beautiful and elegant. Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Less is More.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at the Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx