This bird is very proud of himself

 This is the last card made in a little burst of creativity last week, following which mojo seems to be taking a little break.   Perhaps a new week will bring new inspiration, I need more excuses to avoid doing the dreaded HW.

Here is the card.


I went old school for this one.  The main image is stamped in gold and then embossed with gold ep.   Coloured in with ProMarkers this time.  The feather motif came from the same stamp plate stamped in Stayzon Teal.  Both the base card stock and the top use some more of that pearlised card stash that was re-discovered the other day.  Along with a reminder of why it got put to one side.   This card does not like inks they sit on top waiting to smudge.

My trusty Carl trimmer with a fancy edge blade gave both the top and the mat a little additional style and interest.   The stamp plate is by Elusive images, when they closed a few years ago a lot of their images reappeared with a new company Chocolate Baroque.

Challenges

Allsorts - #589 I Love ..... Rediscovering long forgotten stamps and mediums in my stash and using them again.  

Belated happy 11th Birthday to you all at Allsorts, I remember the start of this challenge and cannot believe it was 11 years ago.   Brenda has been there from the start which says a lot about her commitment to our hobby and also to the team around her.

We Love Chocolate Baroque - #1 Things with Wings.

Congratulations on Chocolate Baroque becoming the new sponsor and the lovely new style of the challenge site.  I do not have any images branded Chocolate Baroque but many Elusive Images.  Where they fit the theme I'm hoping they will qualify.

As part of their launch Chocolate Baroque are giving away a prize each week in September.   


I hope I've made the link work if not you will find all the information on the challenge site.


Right time to go and see if my Mojo is hiding behind the dusters or with the carpet sucky thing under the stairs.  Stay Safe, Keep Well, Wear your mask and follow the rules, most of all HAVE FUN

Comments

  1. Oh yes they do indeed Zoe, Lesley and David have carried through many of Glenda's designs and they remain as popular as ever. I still blame Glenda for my inky passion and watching her way back on C&C.

    Your Peacock is a delight with the feathers stamped in the background and gold works so well with the whole theme giving it a regal feel, as Peacocks are.

    It's lovely to see you joining in with our first challenge at We Love Chocolate Baroque, thanks so much for making such a beautiful creation, also for sharing with us at our 11th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is super, my mojo has gone into hiding a bit too. Sure its the colder days!!! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your peacock is so beautiful, I love your design. Certainly your "I love" is better than HW! Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge at Allsorts and for partaking at We Love Chocolate Baroque.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a gorgeous colored bird design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really lovely! Thank you so much for celebrating with us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Old school is good! Fabulous card Zoe!
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge
    and over at Allsorts Birthday;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab creation, thanks for joining We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx