A Christmas card from me is a rare thing indeed

Good Morning, a quick post from me before settling soon to watch the GP back at Imola for the first time in years.   This year has seen new tracks and others that have not been used for a long time.  All tracks that most of the current era of drivers have not raced on before, or at least not in F1 cars.   It'll be fun.

So a Christmas card


So a CAS Christmas card using a Hot Off the Press stamp from the noughties stamped with versa mark and covered with Perfect Pearls in the 4 colours from one set.   My preference is for just this kind of Christmas card.

Challenges

CAS on Friday - #192 Christmas

My Time to Craft - #444 Clean and Simple Christmas

Well it is the 1st November and we have a new lockdown coming on Thursday.  You know my view if we have these rules and if we are concerned about the potential death rate from "The Virus" then we all have to follow the rules otherwise there is no point.

Stay Safe, Keep Well and Have Fun

Comments

  1. Lovely card, I have this stamp too but have never used it!! Thin we have very similar crafty tastes!! No new lockdown here in Scotland but I fear its coming!! Stay Safe, Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely stamp and ideal for the CAS, thank you for joining in the fun at My Time To Craft - DT JudithCE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful CAS Christmas card and I like the shades of the powders x. Thinking of you in the lockdown tomorrow x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That text is so pretty! Love the different colours! Thanks for playing along a CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx