Bag it

This little bag took me a couple of days.  Clever clogs here thought she would make a little gift bag without looking on line or anywhere else for guidance.   Take a sheet of 12 x 12 inch paper and fold it right?  Several hours, two attempts and a lot of folding unfolding re-folding later this is the result.



Having folded my bag it needed to be decorated.   Much die cutting and fiddling later I opted to use my new Lisa Horton butterfly stamp that has been stamped and fussy cut.  A piece of ribbon has been fed through the top of the bag and a die cut buckle.  The butterfly is attached to the top of the buckle.



The ribbon comes through the back of the bag and has a bow attached.

The bag was made for the weekly C.R.A.F.T. challenge #575 Gift bag or box.  Thank you for making me your top pick recently.

Also sharing this with NBUS #20 first outing for the Butterfly stamp that will I think be used many more times.

News today of a vaccine, let us hope it proves to be as good as hoped and we can start to look forward to more social interactions.  Stay Safe, Keep Well, continue to Follow the Rules and still Have Fun.

Comments

  1. Your perseverance really paid off.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx