No heading

Well the American election is over, Covid is not wonder what out next distraction from Covid will be.

With the new Lockdown already almost a week old the streets are very quiet if feels stranger this time than last.  Here is something I did a couple of days ago.


It was a bit of a stash bust.  I've been playing with different embossing ideas and decided to push some green paste through a Dreamweaver Stencil.  Stencil removed some white EP sprinkled over the wet paste.  Waited for the paste to dry and then melted the ep for a snow on tree effect.

Thought it would look good with some of the gold mirror card remains beneath it.  Looking for  a base card stock I came across an old pad of bright card that fades from intense to light.   It makes rather a striking base for this card seasonal greeting card.

No challenges for this one just sharing it because I like it.



Comments

  1. And I like it too Zoe....x. What a textural and wonderful effect with the embossing powder x.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx