Still Autumn, Feels like Winter

Autumn feels like such a short season, no sooner have the leaves fallen than the chill sets in.  We might even see snow.  I'm talking about here in the UK we know that in some places November snow is common place.  For today though it feels like winter is here, perhaps at least it will be dry.

The card I'm sharing is an Autumn card made in response to Make My Monday challenge #134 Elegant Autumn.


On my craft table was a piece of watercolour paper with Brusho stain all over it.   A section was cut in a circle die to make a background here.   The base card was then dusted with various DI intended to evoke the warm autumn colours.  With the part circle in place using quickie glue an outline of gilding flakes and the sentiment embossed in Copper ep.  The owl is a magazine stamp from Crafty Individuals, Owls are not migratory and if you are lucky you might see one at any time of year.

I'm also sharing this with

Watercooler Wednesday - #297 All About Occasions  Best Wishes can be the right sentiment for most of them.

Well I'm ff to hug a radiator.  Stay Safe, Keep Well, Please wear your Mask & Have Fun

Comments

  1. Wonderful and vibrant colours and the wise owl looks so majestic. Stay warm....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Owl and the moon your created is gorgeous..I LOVE Autumn too, my favourite season and I do not get snow and don't really get THAT cold here in NZ..so I'm pretty lucky.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous background piece for that owl. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This background is awesome. I love that mix of colors all blended together. The owl is colored so well. I may need a radiator today too with the high winds we are having!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Thank you for joining our "Elegant Fall" Challenge at Make My Monday.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous splash of colour. Love Brushos. Thanks for joining us at make My Monday. I look forward to seeing you again. Caz. DT. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx