Well Mr Hamilton did it in style

I'll not bore you but just say that it was a real drivers race and Mr H won it literally by more or less a mile!  He also become World Champion for the 7th time.

Other than that it was a very quiet week-end.


This could would I think be lovely for a young woman perhaps leaving home and starting to find her feet in the adult world.  It came about in response to a sketch that I found very appealing, sketches are something else that did not really do much for me a couple of years ago but this year I've found them more and more interesting.

The vertical stripe was going to be washi tape but on finding this wire edged ribbon the whole design took shape.   The bird is from Clarity fussy cut and coloured with DI Worn Lipstick and Tumbled Glass.  The Sentiment came from that new (to me ) Lisa Horton stamp set and the Chinese punch just added a pretty little touch.

Challenges

AAA Cards - #178 Sketch, I did not use the option of Primary colours the ribbon changed my mind on that!

ArtsyStamper - #28 Critters

Yesterday afternoon at about 6 p.m. I reminded myself that just a couple of months ago it was still day time and that it will not be long before it will be again.   While Covid will be with us on this unprecedented scale for a while yet, it too will loosen it's grip and we can begin to discover the lasting changes it has made to our lives.  Until then Stay Safe, Keep Well, Take Precautions and Have Fun





Comments

  1. What a pretty card Zoe and love that beautiful ribbon and the fabulous bird x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thi sis super, I love how you have punched the corners as well, Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful use of the sketch. Such a peaceful and pretty use of colour. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Zoe, that bird is gorgeous and love your clean design..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog! Good Luck in the draw and hope to see you again next challenge!

    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! Thanks for joining us at the Artsystamper Challenge! kReN on the DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card. It seems to have a calming effect. Thanks for joining us at ARTSYSTAMPER DIGITALS
    Good luck and we hope you join us again soon
    Hugs, Barbara - DT member

    ReplyDelete
  8. simply beautiful... Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely take on the sketch! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx