For the Record

Last year I started following More Than Words, using their monthly prompts to make a journal.  The month the theme is Beginnings and that took me down a rabbit hole!

Beginnings, perhaps you think about Babies or Home or Year, Job, Hobby all manner of new beginnings.  Not me this time I went completely off piste.  I'm not a person of faith but am fascinated by the Big Bang and everything that followed and everything that is still happening.   Before the big bang there was nothing.   No Space, No Time, No Light or Dark, No Matter or Antimatter, No vacuum, No Sound, Not an absence that implies something and existence.  Something my Granddaughter and I often contemplate and we agree it is neigh on impossible to imagine that absolute nothing.

So this page is an abstract of those thoughts, complete with nests of birds eggs, 'cause we all start as an egg of some kind or another.


I'm sharing this because it might amuse the MTW team who will have seen all my pages so far.  There are no expectations for this page at all it is just for completeness.  Mine is not a head you want to look into but then more is Izzy's who I sometimes call Mini Me.

Thanks for reading, Stay Safe, Keep Well, Wear Your Mask and HAVE FUN.


Comments

  1. Good to get your thoughts down in a journal Zoe....Thanks for sharing x.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx