A Little Bird Told Me

What a morning!  The credit card bill arrived on the door mat, I do owe them a bit as I'm still paying for the late Minx's vet charges from November.  Consequently the card is not being used at all now, finding a charge on there for Deliveroo of all Businesses and in London (250 miles away) was an unpleasant surprise.   Called the company auto machine takes ages telling me to use the web site for most things, warns me that if it is fraud my card will have to be cut up (well of course) and that the wait is likely to be at least 30 minutes.  Took the phone into the craft room with me and played.  Eventually a woman comes on the line and explains that as it is fraud she will have to transfer me. .... Another wait but not as long.  Irish chap comes on the line needing me to explain it all again, seems the card has been used a second time for Deliveroo.  All sorted now but while the banks are protecting themselves I do wish they would at least try to make it sound like they are protecting us!

I know this happens to all of us at least once in our life times, more than once for most of us.  I'll live.  At least in the same post some lovely stamps arrived more about them next time.

This card is another sort of mopping up/snippet use up exercise.


The buff base card is left over from recent folding experiments, the pink printed paper strip is left over from another project.  The frame stamp, from Kanban, was going to be used for something else but that did not look right and it was set aside.  The bird stamp and sentiment are from a magazine set a few Springs ago.

Out them all together add some colour with Promarkers and the end result is this charming card.  Well I think it's charming anyway.

Challenges

We love Chocolate Baroque - Flowers, Butterflies or Birds

Country View Craft - First Sign of Spring


Feel free to share on your own blog Help yourself to our buddy button 


Well there is love all over challenge land at the moment might have a little something for that next time!  til then Stay Safe, Keep Well, Wear your Mask, Have Fun

Comments

  1. Oh dear me Zoe, what a nightmare for you but pleased it is sorted eventually and hope your stamp win brightened the day. Can identify with all, first the vet bills, our Poppy is ill, insurance long since exhausted and we still have a big op ahead. My fraud was weight building equipment from the USA and a ski holiday, of course I'm well into both of those, not.

    On to cheerier things and what a pretty card full of the promise fo Spring with the blossoms and birds, thanks so much for sharing and joining with out our 'Flowers, Butterflies and Birds' theme at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your fraud Zoe and yes it is so frustrating to wait ages on the phone.....Sometimes you can't actually 'speak' to a human as it is all automated. I am glad that it is all sorted now x. Your card sure is charming and I like the framing stamping and that beautiful bird x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful make! Sorry to hear about your card troubles - its very scary. Thanks so much for joining us at Countryview Challenges and good luck in the draw. Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx