Bright and Cheerful

Depression is not something I talk about much here, like so many people it is something I live with and have dealt with all my life.  You never know what might trigger it but it was a bit of a surprise that the Vision Board challenge that started yesterday bought it on.

As an antidote today has been all about bright and cheerful colour. Lots of experimenting with glue and brusho powder and other things.


Remembering AAA Cards challenge #184 a sketch with the option to water colour I hunted out a suitable stamp.  Choosing this one from Funstamps, inked it using Kaleidacolor Calypso using a brayer. The flower outline has been watercoloured.  Keeping it CAS the sentiment from Hero Arts was stamped over the bottom of the image and embossed with Moonglow purple/blue ep.

Other challenge

Stamping Sensations - Colour My World

Just us Girls - #572 Colour week Rainbow


 Please grab our logo 

A couple of friends asked about the vaccine on Saturday.  Easy Peasy, side effects were mentioned which sounded remarkably like ageing hahaha.  I did have a head ache on Sunday which probably was a side effect.  No hair cut until April! that sounds much worse.  Keep Well, Stay Safe, Wear your Mask and HAVE FUN

Comments

  1. FAB make and LOVING the scribbly background colours

    Getting my shot this coming weekend, will be glad to get it done

    Sad about the lack of a hairdressing appointment here too!

    Stay safe

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty rainbow CAS card and so bright and cheerful x. Glad you are over the vaccination and any other side effects Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautifully bright and happy creation and perfect for our 'Colour my World' theme at Stamping Sensations February challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card and so bright and happy, well done, hope it helped you. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards and Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pleased you felt able to make this lovely bright and sunny card as it's brightened my day. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so pretty! Love your colours and the sketchy look. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card certainly is bright and cheerful! Love the colours you have used. I had my jab as well and like you, just got a bit of a headache. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx