Cardz 4 the Boyz and CAS


 Not hard at all.  In fact I've got a couple to share with you today.

Card 1


First one for the chaps who like sailing.  I bought these stamps in the norties while working on a marine with lots of floaty boaty types.  The sentiment is from Papermania the little sailing boat scene is wood mounted red rubber from Inkadinkado.

Used Whisper Pens provided the colour, red sail with grey boat and little gulls flying above.  Yes there are 3 little birds standing out against the white clouds.  Touches of blue/grey for the sky and sea.  It is a post card with red ink wiped round the edge.

Card 2


This one was even simpler, a wonder Da Vinci image I've had for goodness knows how long.  It is not often that I get the chance to use it but ideal for this project it seemed perfect.  Image stamped in sepia, and then the ink pad dragged around the edge.

Challenges


Retro Rubber - #151 Use only Red Black White and Grey (blue grey?)

Watercooler Wednesday - #308 Tristans Challenge All about Occasions

Cardz 4 Guyz - #264 Clean and Simple

  RRCB 151

Stay warm, dry and Safe, Keep Well, Wear your Mask and Have Fun

Comments

  1. Gorgeous cards. Thanks for sharing the Birthday Bouy card with us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along with our CAS challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! I love your birthday bouy card...of course I love all cards that have a water theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sailing boat card is a great CAS creation and I like the way you've used the colours of the challenge. I'm intrigued by the da Vinci stamp - I didn't realise you could get this kind of stamp . Thanks for playing along with us at Retro Rubber Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful masculine card, great colouring. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cardz 4 Guyz. We hope to see you again. Stay safe and well. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards. I love what you did for the background on the birthday card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx