End of the month, already!

Last day of February already! and the end to a wonderful weekend weather wise.  Trouble is that sun has brought people out and just like the good weather last year social distancing is taking a back seat.   Let us hope the vaccines even just one shot are as effective as advertised.

Of course I've also spent sometime in the craft room playing.


Base card was white but I have dusted it with DI Peacock making sure that the colour is un-even.  Printed paper from a previous project die cut in 3 circles.  Bird stamped and fussy cut.  The main event is an IndigoBlu image stamped onto smooth card stock with grey Memento ink. 

Then I coloured it with Chameleon pens allowing them to show why I love them so much.  A Clarity corner stamp in the same ink,   A little floral embellishment, try as I might nothing else seemed to improve the card.

It occurs to me that this fits;

Allsorts - #613 Feminine

Crazy 4 Challenges - #573 Flowers

Pixie's Crafty Workshop - #397 Always Anything Goes with Snippets

Stay Safe, Keep Well, Keep your distance, and Have Fun x


Comments

  1. Such a pretty floral creation, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts 'Feminine' challenge this week.

    Echo all you say about those out and about Zoe, we live on a single track road that goes nowhere other than another farm yet we've seen more people this last few months than the entire 40 odd years we've lived here.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty feminine creation! Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty Springlike card Zoe! Love it.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx