Starting to take an interest in Journaling

The decision yesterday was yes I'll cut the grass, it was such a glorious day it was lovely just to be out doors part of my daily stepping was pacing in the garden.  Today washing on the line first time this year always feels good to let the washing air dry.   And the freezer has been defrosted I'd say it was a successful couple of days, and I managed a moment or two in the craft room.

Part of my renewed interest in all things art/crafty has led me to try new things as well as revisiting old loves.  Journaling offers an opportunity and format to play around and see what happens is you fo this or that.   I have been using MTW monthly promos to make a journal but now I'm looking at stretching this interest a little bit more.


This book of black pages has been hanging around for a few years because using those dark pages offers interesting opportunities.

On this page I used a stencil from "That Special Touch" and Frantange ep.  I love this chunky ep it has the named colour and gold, or with the pastels in place of gold you get white.  Then depending on how long you apply the heat it can be smooth or more textured.   Used some Treasured Gold to bring the night down from the top of the page and also to highlight the branch you might imagine the owl is perched on.   White pen tells the story "In the Dark of Night".

There is a challenge that I don't get to join in very often but this page is just for them.  Art Piaskownica/Art Sandbox The Darkness of the Night.  Although this might not be dark and brooding enough for them.

Comments

  1. Super :-) Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Art-Piaskownicy, pozdrawiam i życzę powodzenia :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx