Watercolored CAS card

 It is a Bright and Beautiful Friday morning, the birds are in full voice.  Spring officially starts on Monday or for the more old fashioned of us around the 21st March, if today is it's herald then it looks very promising.

Made this little card yesterday with a couple of challenges in mind, hope I am not too late!


The stamp from La Blanche used with Sepia ink.  The water colouring with Pentel pre-loaded "water" brushes.  Card is 21cm x 14.9cm, cards like these make great any occasion cards or notelets.

Challenges

Less is More - #437 One Layer Card - Flowers

AAA Cards - #184 Sketch Optional twist Water colour


  


Now the question is do I take advantage of this glorious day to cut the green stuff or not?  Stay Safe, Keep Well, Wear your Mask, & HAVE FUN

Comments

  1. Such a delightful CAS card Zoe. Yes signs of spring up my way x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and beautifully coloured! Take care and stay safe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great make and fab water colouring too

    Happy Sunday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vivid blue you've used for your flower, a great CAS card. Thanks for playing with us in our 10th birthday celebrations at Less is More.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  5. So striking in its innocent simplicity. Awesome card! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that image, and you've watercolored it beautifully. Thanks so much for playing with us at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx