Mellow Yellow

 Happy Easter.

A couple of magazines recently were must haves.  One Creative Stamper had some wonderful mindfulness images to stamp and colour.  The other Die-Cutting essentials has some lovely blossoms and also two uneven geometric shapes and frames.  Both have really got me excited.

This is a card that I started yesterday and completed today.  The images are coloured with Chameleon Pencils and as you can imagine it with this colouring that took a lot of time.  I've kept it pretty much to a yellow colour scheme, just straying out at either end of the range into green and orange.


I'm sharing this with:

Creative Friday - #278 Tiere mit großen Ohren/animals with big ears

Alphabet Challenge - Zoology 

2 Crafter Critter Crazies - #49 Anything goes featuring a critter.  There is also a DT call on this site if you are interested especially if you like using digi stamps.

Crafty Animals - #49 Anything Goes including an Animal.

NBUS - #25 Never before used stamps the floral corners and the paisley drops.

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog Blog Badge  

Enjoy the Easter Break, Stay Safe, Keep Well, Remember your Mask & HAVE FUN

Comments

  1. A stunning make,your images are beautifully coloured and I love the layout,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colouring and what a striking image and design Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely inspiration. I had bought this magazine and was a bit daunted by the images. I hope I can do them as much justice as you have. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've created a very artistic and striking design with these cool images, Zoe! I love the colors you used. Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet coloring. Many thanks for joining us at Creative Friday.
    Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Schön, dass du keinen Osterhasen gewählt hast. Ein Elefant ist ideal.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei creative friday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx