There's a new challenge coming in May

Oh yes I'm well and truly back in the swing of challenge land and have decided to set up a new challenge that will run from the 5th to the end of each month, starting 5th May 2021.  Now if anyone reading this would like to be on the Design Team with me all the information I have at the moment is over on River of Creativity which is currently very much under construction.

Back to the business in hand, a cheese triangle box.


A humble little round cardboard box designed to hold little triangles of processed cheese that spreads a bit like butter.  It's low calorie and therefore great for a lunch time sandwich.

First the box was covered with Gesso.


Then it just sat on my craft table for a few weeks.  Well I don't like to rush these things hahaha.

Then last week a challenge or two set my mind to work and the ideas came together on this box.


Pixies Crafty Workshop So there is another idea rattling around on my craft table which has already provided some offcuts of printed card.  One such piece die cut into a circle to go over the top of the box.  Then there was some leftover vellum so that was stamped and fussy cut.  The crafters foam flower is made up of pieces die cut and left over from previous foam flower making exercises.  Finally the 4 ribbons used in the bow they were all ends of lengths.  You could say this was a cleaning up project.

More Than Words mini challenge is the word Ideal.  Dug out some brass letters then dabbed them all over with Alcohol inks.  Now I am never quite sure if my 3D, Altered Art projects quite fit their mini challenge but it is fun to enter anyway.  

Allsorts #620 this week say Anything Goes + the option to use ribbons.  Thank you for making me your winner last week I was made up!  If you check the top picture you can see that a piece of Butterfly printed ribbon run around the sides of the top of the box, there is also a 4 ribbon bow on the side near the top.

613 Avenue is another monthly challenge I enjoy joining in with.  Their challenges are always ATG with an option twist.  This month the option is "In the Garden" Think the butterflies have that covered.

Lets Craft and Create #170 Anythings Goes option add flowers.  My flower is a crafters foam one each of the petal layers was rolled in my hands which creates interesting and more natural looking petals.

More Mixed Media, theirs is a monthly challenge of Anything Goes + a colour option, this month yellow.

Creative Moments #212 Another Anything Goes monthly challenge and I do like their style, sometimes they like mine enough to give it a shout out and that means a lot!

Creative Crafters #39 Anything Goes Monthly and another group with a somewhat eclectic style gotta love that!

Creative Artiste #70 maybe the last challenge entered with this but certainly not the least.  With the theme Anything Mixed Media each month this creative bunch attract some very interesting projects.


 Grab our logo Grab Our Badge

Grab our Badge Creative Moment Blog Badge GRAB OUR BADGE

Follower's Badge

Well if any visitors are interested in joining a design team which will encourage just about any style of creativity you can imagine, and maybe some you can't!  I hope they will pop over to River of Creativity and find out what it is all about.  

In the mean time I promised to do some HW today so guess I'd better get on with it.  Stay Safe, Keep Well, Please Wear Your Mask and most of all HAVE FUN.


Comments

  1. It is beautiful and lovely ribbon too, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful box Zoe, loving all the pretty Spring colours and fabulous recycling, real thinking outside the box. Thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful upcycle! I love the delicate butterflies. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great re-cycling and what a pretty box and those butterflies and the flower are beautiful. Good luck with the challenge x. Hope you enjoyed the exciting racing yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful and creative piece! I love all of your gorgeous touches. Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. TOTALLY fab0U-lous make, loving that butterfly border. Best of luck with your new challenge blog too

    Happy Tuesday to you

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute, thank you for joining us at MORE THAN WORDS challenge...with much love Jinal Savla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great recycling! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at
    More Than Words Challenges!
    Olya Ragozina***

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now it just so happens that I have a cheese traingle box in the Fridge so I am off to turf the cheeses out to fend for themselves! Lol. Miss Di will also tell you that I adore butterflies so your creation is so totally up my street. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulously upcycled box. Gorgeous graphics and delicate butterflies.
    Thank you for joining in with our April challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  12. very beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous! I love what you've done with a normal, everyday box. I'm not completely sure it fits our challenge criteria either but it's a small project so I guess it does! Great to see you at More Than Words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am in love with your up-cycled cheese container! I am a huge fan of repurposing and you did a fabulous job on this project! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a creative take on our April challenge. Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful make Zoe - perfect in every way! And plenty of snippets used as well as butterflies for Mrs A of course!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your little upcycled project. This is a cute box and love the hand made flowers. Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Let's Craft and Create Challenges this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx